This presentation builds on the materials we explored so far as part of the What matters in AI series:
Today we discuss the impact and opportunity of using Generative AI to support your development and creative teams:
- Explore business challenges in content creation
- Cost-per-unit of different types of content
- Use AI to reduce cost-per-unit
- See new partnerships being formed that will have a material impact on the way we search and engage with content
Part of the What Matters In AI Series
Presentation series for executives and business leaders needing to understand the macro and strategic trends in artificial intelligence, its applications, opportunities and impact from a non-technical perspective.
Relevant to you if
...You are a business leader or hold a role in senior management, sales, marketing and technical teams seeking to:
- Be better at articulating the value proposition of artificial intelligence and its offerings to the audience it is intended to enable and service.
- Upgrade business communication skills with the added knowledge on what working with AI may mean to various stakeholders.
- Get more involved in the formation of your strategic future direction.
- Upgrade vocabulary, strategies and awareness of intelligent capabilities that will impact the future of work and enable us to make better decisions that boost operational resilience.
Sign up to get notified when new content is published. Should you wish to get early access please feel free to reach out on here.
Your feedback is welcome!
Let me know how I am doing! You can reach me here!