Your privacy and trust are important to us. We do not sell your personal information, and we do not share it with third parties who sell it. The sections below explain the type of information we collect and how we use it.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Log and Analytics
Account management & Email Newsletters
We will not give or sell your email address to anyone else.
Logs & Analytics
Andremuscat.com follows a standard procedure of using log files and analytics. We use Google Analytics to analyze the traffic that comes to this website.
It gives us aggregated information about the number of visitors to this site and what pages they visit. It helps us analyse trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
We do not have access to personally-identifying information about individual users, and we do not use tracking cookies that allow advertisers or other websites to know about your behaviour on this website.
If you register to access extended content you will be asked to provide your name and email address. This personal information will be used to send you an email about how to access the requested content.
We will not give or sell your personal information to anyone else.
Cookies and Web Beacons
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
This website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.