This presentation builds on the materials we explored so far as part of the What matters in AI series:
- AI For Business Leaders
- Utility of AI. Unleashing new value across industries
- Meet Generative AI
- Generative AI, The Future of Productivity
- Intelligent Automation
- Monetisation of AI
Today we explore the nuts and bolts of AI to get an appreciation of what is involved to build/use AI to create new value:
- Quick overview of the AI stack layers
- Discuss data lifecycle
Review requirements for AI Projects
- Identify what is driving new opportunities in AI Projects
- Explore emerging technology and evolving AI Capabilities
- Tease the rise of Intelligent Automation
- People and Processes to consider for AI Projects
Part of the What Matters In AI Series
Presentation series for executives and business leaders needing to understand the macro and strategic trends in artificial intelligence, its applications, opportunities and impact from a non-technical perspective.
Relevant to you if
...You are a business leader or hold a role in senior management, sales, marketing and technical teams seeking to:
- Be better at articulating the value proposition of artificial intelligence and its offerings to the audience it is intended to enable and service.
- Upgrade business communication skills with the added knowledge on what working with AI may mean to various stakeholders.
- Get more involved in the formation of your strategic future direction.
- Upgrade vocabulary, strategies and awareness of intelligent capabilities that will impact the future of work and enable us to make better decisions that boost operational resilience.
Your feedback is welcome!
Let me know how I am doing! You can reach me here!