Roundup - Advisory (12 Posts)
In this post, I look back and summarise my top works this year that dealt with the world of Digital Business, what it takes to build and navigate digital transformation journeys.
- How to determine what product opportunity to pursue next
- What does impact mean to you? - Ask me anything
- Top security risks of digital transformation
- Top 8 capabilities you need to be a Digital Business
- Unlocking Digital Business Agility
- Top 5 Key traits Digital Leadership should have
- Understanding the Digital Business Mindset
- Changing the business while running the business
- Set your Digital Business north star
- Putting digital landscapes into perspective
- Is being a Digital Business for you?
- Unpack what it takes to be a Digital Business
Grateful to all!
I have had the pleasure of working with great people that have taught me a lot throughout my career.
- Some taught me the art of grit and what it takes to drive a startup or develop an idea into a deliverable/shippable artefact.
- Others taught me the importance of workflows and predictable inputs/outputs.
- Others helped me summarise my words and build understandable stories.
- Others helped me develop business and financial acumen.
- Others kicked my butt until I became a spreadsheet ninja, analysing data and locating patterns that supported better decision-making.
- Others implanted in me the value of partnerships and channel distribution.
- Others, the art of dealing with the hard truth about hard things in life and business.
- Others, how to laugh and wake up constantly with a smile no matter what.
- So many more.
At the beginning of 2021, I set myself an objective to share many of my lessons learned. I am advancing in this objective with this blog and sharing valuable materials with you.
I hope that these posts make a difference for you and your team!.
Let me know how I did so far and what else you would like me to explore….Reach out today! Even better let's meet for a coffee or Zoom/MS Teams call.
NOTE: Views are my own, based on my observations and experiences. I believe in productive discourse and welcome opportunities to refine my understanding through discussion. Comment in the comments area below or reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org