Roundup - Advisory (5 Posts)
In this post, I look back and summarise my top works that dealt with the world of Mergers and Acquisitions, exploring an initial set of areas that impact people, products and processes in these highly complex, impacting transactions that simultaneously create new opportunities, growth and fear, uncertainty and doubt.
- 47 reasons why profitable businesses sell their assets
- 4 Types of platform business models
- 9 Success Factors for M&A integrations - (Part 3)
- 9 Success Factors for M&A integrations - (Part 2)
- 9 Success Factors for M&A integrations - (Part 1)
Grateful to all!
I have had the pleasure of working with great people that have taught me a lot throughout my career.
- Some taught me the art of grit and what it takes to drive a startup or develop an idea into a deliverable/shippable artefact.
- Others taught me the importance of workflows and predictable inputs/outputs.
- Others helped me summarise my words and build understandable stories.
- Others helped me develop business and financial acumen.
- Others kicked my butt until I became a spreadsheet ninja, analysing data and locating patterns that supported better decision-making.
- Others implanted in me the value of partnerships and channel distribution.
- Others, the art of dealing with the hard truth about hard things in life and business.
- Others, how to laugh and wake up constantly with a smile no matter what.
- So many more.
At the beginning of 2021, I set myself an objective to share many of my lessons learned. I am advancing in this objective with this blog and sharing valuable materials with you.
I hope that these posts make a difference for you and your team!.
Let me know how I did so far and what else you would like me to explore….Reach out today! Even better let's meet for a coffee or Zoom/MS Teams call.
NOTE: Views are my own, based on my observations and experiences. I believe in productive discourse and welcome opportunities to refine my understanding through discussion. Comment in the comments area below or reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org