Roundup - Advisory (15 Posts)
In this post, I look back and summarise my top articles where I went into deep analysis mode to understand key topics, what they mean, how they impact and what you can do about situations, sustainably. #Digital #Operational #Straegy #Business #Leadership
- YouTube's painful removal of dislike counts to fight off TikTok; an analysis (P3)
- YouTube's painful removal of dislike counts to fight off TikTok; an analysis (P2)
- YouTube's painful removal of dislike counts to fight off TikTok; an analysis (P1)
- How to boost stakeholder engagement with WaVE, a language built on WORK VALUE
- Is your idea management system helping you create impact and ship value? (P2)
- Is your idea management system helping you create impact and ship value? (P1)
- 47 reasons why profitable businesses sell their assets
- Squid Game: Navigating the brave new world of digital word of mouth
- Data Science skills that truly matter in the next 10 years
- Data Science skills for today
- 12 risks to navigate as part of your digital work (Part 3)
- 12 risks to navigate as part of your digital work (Part 2)
- 12 risks to navigate as part of your digital work (Part 1)
- 4 Types of platform business models
- Why successful Project Managers struggle at being successful Product Managers
Grateful to all!
I have had the pleasure of working with great people that have taught me a lot throughout my career.
- Some taught me the art of grit and what it takes to drive a startup or develop an idea into a deliverable/shippable artefact.
- Others taught me the importance of workflows and predictable inputs/outputs.
- Others helped me summarise my words and build understandable stories.
- Others helped me develop business and financial acumen.
- Others kicked my butt until I became a spreadsheet ninja, analysing data and locating patterns that supported better decision-making.
- Others implanted in me the value of partnerships and channel distribution.
- Others, the art of dealing with the hard truth about hard things in life and business.
- Others, how to laugh and wake up constantly with a smile no matter what.
- So many more.
At the beginning of 2021, I set myself an objective to share many of my lessons learned. I am advancing in this objective with this blog and sharing valuable materials with you.
I hope that these posts make a difference for you and your team!.
Let me know how I did so far and what else you would like me to explore….Reach out today! Even better let's meet for a coffee or Zoom/MS Teams call.
NOTE: Views are my own, based on my observations and experiences. I believe in productive discourse and welcome opportunities to refine my understanding through discussion. Comment in the comments area below or reach out on email@example.com
Let us know what you think!. We believe in productive discourse and welcome opportunities to refine our understanding through discussion. Comment in the comments area below or reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org