Roundup - Advisory (15 Posts)
In this post, I look back and summarise my top articles where I went into deep analysis mode to understand key topics, what they mean, how they impact and what you can do about situations, sustainably. #Digital #Operational #Straegy #Business #Leadership
- YouTube's painful removal of dislike counts to fight off TikTok; an analysis (P3)
- YouTube's painful removal of dislike counts to fight off TikTok; an analysis (P2)
- YouTube's painful removal of dislike counts to fight off TikTok; an analysis (P1)
- How to boost stakeholder engagement with WaVE, a language built on WORK VALUE
- Is your idea management system helping you create impact and ship value? (P2)
- Is your idea management system helping you create impact and ship value? (P1)
- 47 reasons why profitable businesses sell their assets
- Squid Game: Navigating the brave new world of digital word of mouth
- Data Science skills that truly matter in the next 10 years
- Data Science skills for today
- 12 risks to navigate as part of your digital work (Part 3)
- 12 risks to navigate as part of your digital work (Part 2)
- 12 risks to navigate as part of your digital work (Part 1)
- 4 Types of platform business models
- Why successful Project Managers struggle at being successful Product Managers
Grateful to all!
I have had the pleasure of working with great people that have taught me a lot throughout my career.
- Some taught me the art of grit and what it takes to drive a startup or develop an idea into a deliverable/shippable artefact.
- Others taught me the importance of workflows and predictable inputs/outputs.
- Others helped me summarise my words and build understandable stories.
- Others helped me develop business and financial acumen.
- Others kicked my butt until I became a spreadsheet ninja, analysing data and locating patterns that supported better decision-making.
- Others implanted in me the value of partnerships and channel distribution.
- Others, the art of dealing with the hard truth about hard things in life and business.
- Others, how to laugh and wake up constantly with a smile no matter what.
- So many more.
At the beginning of 2021, I set myself an objective to share many of my lessons learned. I am advancing in this objective with this blog and sharing valuable materials with you.
I hope that these posts make a difference for you and your team!.
Let me know how I did so far and what else you would like me to explore….Reach out today! Even better let's meet for a coffee or Zoom/MS Teams call.
NOTE: Views are my own, based on my observations and experiences. I believe in productive discourse and welcome opportunities to refine my understanding through discussion. Comment in the comments area below or reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org